Friday 13 September 2019

Session 3:

This session I sadly missed due to my very dear friend and ex DP from Glenbrae School passing away. It was wonderful to see her Literacy Cycle displayed at the first session of the Digital Fluency Intensive. This session would have been a great session to attend and learn about YouTube Channels and Playlists. I've made Playlists previously. They do provide a wonderful platform of engagement for students to learn a wide of material. I've mainly used them for Inquiry Learning.
I also missed out on the Google Drawing Session. I've mainly used this application for displaying student learning on. I would like to explore the videos around using them for actual drawing. When I was down in Christchurch a young girl used Google Drawing for drawing her dog. It looked so real. I think I need to have patience and time. However when I first used Photoshop 14 years ago I did very cool drawings where the photograph was the first layer and then I drew over the top. I created something similar to the Andy Warhol artwork "Marilyn Monrow Tableu".


No comments:

Post a Comment